PRACE Annual Report 2013 Now Available
At the occasion of PRACEdays14, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe will launch the 2013 edition of its Annual Report. The report is available for online reading and download on http://www.prace-ri.eu/AR-2013 and printed editions also can be ordered.
The PRACE Annual Report 2013 covers a range of topics, including
- success stories from research done on PRACE’s world-class supercomputers
- interviews with Robert-Jan Smits (Director-General, DG Research and Innovation, European Commission) and Catherine Rivière (Chair of the PRACE Council)
- in-depth information about PRACE’s contribution European industrial innovation and competitiveness
- contributions from the PRACE Scientific Steering Committee, the PRACE Industrial Advisory Committee, the PRACE User Forum and the PRACE IP Projects
- many more interesting highlights and short articles.
“I am very proud of this edition of the PRACE Annual Report. The range and quality of the articles reflect the dynamic created by PRACE among scientists and the full commitment of its members and partners to make PRACE a catalyst of European scientific and industrial competitiveness” says Dr. Sergi Girona, Chair of the PRACE Board of Directors.
To find out more, read the report online, or download a PDF copy from www.prace-ri.eu/AR-2013. Printed copies will be available at the PRACE Scientific and Industrial Conference 2014 (PRACEdays14), which will be held from May 20 to 22, 2014, in Barcelona.
The Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) is an international non-profit association with its seat in Brussels. The PRACE Research Infrastructure provides a persistent world-class high performance computing service for scientists and researchers from academia and industry in Europe. The computer systems and their operations accessible through PRACE are provided by 4 PRACE members (BSC representing Spain, CINECA representing Italy, GCS representing Germany and GENCI representing France). The Implementation Phase of PRACE receives funding from the EU’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreements RI-283493 and RI-312763. For more information, see http://www.prace-ri.eu.
To order printed copies of the PRACE Annual Report 2013 or any other PRACE publications, contact Marjolein Oorsprong, Communications Officer: Telephone: +32 2 613 09 27 E-mail: M.Oorsprong@staff.prace-ri.eu