|Register today and recieve two free CAE white papers
• HP Server and Cluster Solutions for CAE High Performance Computation, Storage, and Visualization for Engineering Simulation
• A CAE Data Model for Simulation Frameworks: Product Definition and Product Lifecycle Management Infrastructure
2006 has seen dramatic introductions of faster multi-core
high-performance computing solutions and new choices of operating
environments and cluster switches. But for the average Computer-Aided
Engineering user, it is a challenge to sift through these
choices and select a computing solution that achieves fast,
reliable, and affordable job throughput.
• Which multi-core microprocessor architecture is fastest?
• Can customers get the performance characterized by vendors?
• How will my investment in a new computing environment be
protected as my engineers demand greater capacity?
• What is the industry doing to help me manage all my CAE
This educational program features the combined expertise of technical specialists,
real-world customers, and industry analysts who can help to guide you toward choices
that will achieve greater returns on your CAE investments.
REGISTER FREE TODAY
|In Association with:
Donald H. Brown
Advanced Research Engineer
Worldwide CAE Business
and Alliances Manager